Thursday, February 03, 2005

First time with Blog.... (En)

I've been wondering for weeks about what's blog??? It just becomes popular in Thailand in last 1-2 month (notice from pantip.com)

Finally, I've been tempted to try having one. Hmm...I'll try to make use of it then.

Categories: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To:P'eeddee
"Your blog is so cool
guess I've been tempted too
it's good to hear your story&
read your worldwide diary"
(I'm trying to write a poem la, please try to imagine that it rhyme na:])
miss,
Aom(CU)

3:30 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

อือ ในที่สุดก็พอจะเข้าใจคร่าวๆว่า blog คืออะไร (แต่จริงๆแล้วถ้าให้อธิบายคนอื่นก็คงง่อยอยู่ดี -_-")
ว่าแต่คำนี้เป็นภาษาอะไรอ่ะ จัสท์ภาษาคอมพ์ หรือมีรากศัพท์แรดๆด้วยอ่ะ

4:11 AM

 
Blogger DeeDee said...

Aom: Thanks mak mak :) Great to hear that!
E May (เดาว่าอีเมล์): I don't know either

2:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitions of Blog -- n: Slang term for a weblog.

สนุกดีนะ ที่ได้อ่านเรื่องของเพื่อนๆ และจะติดตามอ่านเรื่อยๆ

ธิติ

12:13 AM

 
Blogger Paworn said...

มีใครมีบล็อกอีกอะ อยากเข้าไปอ่านมั่ง
ของธิติมีไหม

1:03 AM

 
Blogger DeeDee said...

อ้อ เพิ่งรู้จากธิตินะเนี่ย เออ แต่อย่างธิตินี่น่าจะมีบลอกนะ ไม่มีได้ไง

9:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home