Wednesday, December 28, 2005

So impressed!

Today, I presented what I did in Japan. I was asked with a lot of questions. Some I can't answer but I didn't care because it's not a well-known knowledge. However, as usual with the committee, they suggested me so many things but dragged me back to start from the beginning. I actually didn't really obey, I have my own idea, I know what I did and what I'm gonna do. Besides, the professor in Japan and one of the committee here also understand my works so well (very well) and know what I did.
It's not ended yet click!
What I wrote above it's not understandable. The point is that made me feel a little disappointed and lost...but just for a while. When I met her online and complained a little. I didn't expect her to help me because it's what I have to get through by myself. She's also gonna sleep. But she was still there to listen to me! It's actually me who had to leave first for another seminar.

Then she sent me an email. Only couple of sentences could make me feel much better. I instantly felt there're someone who care about me and i'm kinda important for someone. We haven't met each other for about one year and a half. We keep contact only via email and MSN but not so frequently because she's too busy. However, it's her who always listened to me and gave me a lot of advices when I've got troubled (mostly when I was abroad). They're always what I wanted to hear or touched my mind.

Oom...thanks na.

(For those who i've never mentioned such sentimental things or say thank you to you, it doesn't mean I didn't feel thankful with. It's quite difficult for me to say it out. But when I say it, it's really meaningful)

Categories:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed too. This blog almost made me cry (now tear is just rolling in my eyes - it has not fallen down yet - so I do not consider that as crying:)

Actually I did not do a big thing and there are a lot of things as I would love to do, as a good friend. But like you said, I always throw myself in a BUSY/panic situations so I have less time to spend with you and our friends. Anyway,I will try my best to keep our friendship as "present connection" - as you once told said.


Miss

Oom

7:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home