Sunday, October 23, 2005

Message to non-Thai friends

From Nick's several comments, I feel that I should write something more in English. Today, I just showed Haruka the photos in my blog. So I just realized that she visited my blog sometimes but couldn't read.

Hmm, if there're some foreign friends read my blog, I'd be more than willing to also write in English. Since the purpose of writing this blog is to keep in touch with friends. The only problem is I always write too long to translate the exact thing in English again. Anyway, I'll try to write as in Pornsan's blog (jampada.blog) which mix between Thai and Japanese, and only some have bilingual.

Well, please visit my blog and do comment! If you rarely visit, just go to 'category' on the sidebar, and choose 'English', which all articles with English messages are included.

Categories: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home