Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Back to Sapporo (Eng)

Finally!!!! I'm here in Sapporo again!!!

I arrived here late at night. Today, I also woke up late and decided not to go to the university. So I still have no chance to see 'Sapporo' in summer. Sapporo in my memory now is 'white' but I know it's already turned to be 'green'. I'm quite excited to see Sapporo without snow but filled with green leaves and sun shine. Anyway, the weather is very very nice here. Whereas, Bangkok is still hot, Hongkong is so hot and very humid, Tokyo is as same as Hongkong, but Sapporo is cool!!

I still stay with my host family but will move to stay with Haruka after she comes back from her trip to India. My host is very nice to me as usual. They are excited with Thai food and souvenirs I brought from Thailand which made my luggage to be 28.7 kg (normally only 20 kg allowed) plus another two very heavy smaller luggages. (pink soup noodle = มาม่าเย็นตาโฟ) I also still can't communicate well with my host but we have our way trying to understand each other.

Don't ask when I will go back to Thailand! Because I don't know either. Supposed to be around 3-4 months or could be more than that.

Sorry that I couldn't join the graduation party or meeting in Thailand. (Actually I don't want to see friends graduated and become doctors while I'm still not >_<)

I have uploaded all emails I sent when I visited Sapporo last time into this blog (with some editing). But all are in Thai.
เพิ่งเอาเมลล์เก่าสมัยมาซัปโปโรใหม่ลงบลอกด้วยนะ แต่มีเซนเซอร์บางส่วน (จิงๆก็ไม่มีอะไร แค่ไม่เอารูปลง) ดูได้ที่ archives นะ

Categories: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ยินดีต้อนรับกลับประเทศญี่ปุ่นนะจ๊ะ คราวนี้อยู่อีกสี่เดือน คงได้เจอกันแน่ๆ ^_^ ก่อนกลับคราวนี้คงคุยกับคนญี่ปุ่นสบายแล้วล่ะ ดีดี้เก่งภาษาอยู่แล้ว

แอบไปดูที่ไปช๊อปที่ฮ่องกง เห็นแล้วเหนื่อยแทน แต่ถือว่าออกกำลังกายแล้วกัน ขอให้จับฉลากได้รางวัลด้วยน้า ไว้คุยกันจ้า

เอ

9:40 PM

 
Blogger DeeDee said...

เอกลับมาญี่ปุ่นอีกเมื่อไหร่ ติดต่อด้วยนะ

ภาษาญี่ปุ่นเราเหรอ คาดว่าคงจะง่อยเหมือนเดิม ไม่ค่อยมีแรงกระตุ้่นให้อยากเรียนอ่ะ

10:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home