What Am I Doing Here? (Th/En)
หลายคนคงสงสัยว่าเรามาทำอะไรอยู่ที่นี่ ที่ซัปโปโร แถมมาช่วงหนาวๆอีก ช่วงปกติไม่ยอมมา เรามาทำแลบน่ะ ซึ่งถ้าได้ result ดีงามเนี่ย มันจะเป็นส่วนนึงของ thesis ได้เลย เผลอๆอาจจะได้เปเปอร์ด้วย (แต่เผลอๆนะ) ซึ่งตอนนี้ก็ได้ผลแลบดีงามอยู่ เลยอาจต้องอยู่ต่อนานกว่ากำหนดไง
เราศึกษา mammary gland โดยดูผลของฮอร์โมนตัวนึงต่อแคลเซียมในเซลล์นี้ แต่การจะดูเนี่ยต้องใช้เทคนิคแรดๆ แรดมากจนต้องมาทำที่นี่ ซึ่งคุณครูที่นี่เค้ามีแลบเกี่ยวกับแคลเซียมอยู่แล้วก็ดูๆในเซลล์เหมือนกัน เราก็เลยมาขอศึกษาและขอทำแลบไปด้วยเลย ด้วยความช่วยเหลือของเพื่อนที่นี่ช่วยติดต่อให้ (แต่ค่าใช้จ่ายทั้งหลายจากแลบที่เมืองไทย) เพราะถ้ามีปัญหาอะไรเค้าก็จะได้ให้คำแนะนำได้
รูปข้างบนเนี่ย ก็เป็นผลแลบส่วนนึง แต่ไม่ได้เอาไปใช้ประโยชน์อะไรมากมาย (แต่อาจจะเอาไปลงเปเปอร์นะ ถ้าได้ตีพิมพ์) และรูปนี้ก็เป็นรูป general ที่หาได้ทั่วไป เลยคิดว่าไม่เสียหายถ้าเอามาให้ดูเล่นๆ ที่เห็นเขียวๆอ่ะ คือแคลเซียมในเซลล์ มีเขียวๆตรงไหนก็แสดงถึงขอบเขตเซลล์น่ะ
เห็นมั้ยเรามาทำงานทำการนะ ไม่ได้มาเที่ยว
Direct translation....
Many people would be wondering what I am doing here in Sapporo, Japan especially during this cold winter season. I'm here for my research which if i could get good results, it'd be part of my thesis. If I'm lucky enough, I probably could get paper published from this work. Now, I've got quite good results which I have work further and have to stay here longer...I still don't know when I could go back.
I study the effect of hormone on calcium in mammary gland. However, the technique is too complicated (for who can read both Thai and English, please read this sentence in Thai version) and I'd better practice it here in Japan. The teacher here also have an experiment about cellular calcium. So with the help of my japanese friend (Haruka), I could then contact the teacher and apply to practice and do my own experiment here. But my personal budget during my stay here is supported from my lab in Thailand.
The picture above is part of my results which I actually wouldn't interpret anything from it (but it might be included in an article if I get published). Basically, a picture like this is easy to find in many websites. The green color represents calcium inside the cell. So the area with green color shows the boundary of the cell.
See! I'm here for working! not traveling!
Many people would be wondering what I am doing here in Sapporo, Japan especially during this cold winter season. I'm here for my research which if i could get good results, it'd be part of my thesis. If I'm lucky enough, I probably could get paper published from this work. Now, I've got quite good results which I have work further and have to stay here longer...I still don't know when I could go back.
I study the effect of hormone on calcium in mammary gland. However, the technique is too complicated (for who can read both Thai and English, please read this sentence in Thai version) and I'd better practice it here in Japan. The teacher here also have an experiment about cellular calcium. So with the help of my japanese friend (Haruka), I could then contact the teacher and apply to practice and do my own experiment here. But my personal budget during my stay here is supported from my lab in Thailand.
The picture above is part of my results which I actually wouldn't interpret anything from it (but it might be included in an article if I get published). Basically, a picture like this is easy to find in many websites. The green color represents calcium inside the cell. So the area with green color shows the boundary of the cell.
See! I'm here for working! not traveling!


1 Comments:
เชื่อจ้า..เชื่อ เมื่อข้อความสองข้อความก่อนยังเป็น เทศกาลหิมะอยู่เลยน้า... เชื่อหมดใจ (>_<)
5:48 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home