หนาวชิบหาย (En)
Oh gosh, this is so rude title. Anyway, again, it's my writing language^^. I don't use it in my speaking language.
Yesterday, In Sapporo, It's damn damn damn cold and It's snowing damn damn damn hard!!!!!!! It was my first time to see something like this. It was so windy and snow came from everywhere. I was also told that the train might be delayed.
After I finished my experiment, I waited until it stopped snowing which was so heavy and so windy. Then I used the route which save my money, walking directly from the university to the train station and skipping subway. It takes about 11 blocks. But only after 2 blocks, it started snowing again and heavier and heavier. Luckily, I wore the warmest overcoat I've got and walked so fast, so I didn't feel that cold. I actually really like walking on the ground with new snow, coz I felt like walking on the sand and no slipping!! And that's why I didn't change my mind to go for subway. But it was windy, so all my cloths were attached with snow. My gloves and muffler are all wet (not soaking wet like raining...but wet!) because snow was melted. Shit! My hands got frozen! Muffler then couldn't help warming my face and lower part of face was also frozen. Anyway, it was not that bad, I could keep walking though.
When I arrived to the train station, I felt like I lacked of energy. I also didn't take lunch coz I still had a toothache (gum ache) and then I lost my food appetite. But I had to eat something now. After having some bread, I then went up to the platform which expose to the weather outside (-7 C!!!!!). I've already known the train's arrival time...so I know it's only 5 minutes waiting, I can wait comfortably although it's -7 C. It's supposed to arrive at 18.19...as also shown on screen. Hmm, look at my watch, it's 18.20 already. Why no train arrived??????? There're several announcements about the arrival time and the destinations of each platform. All are in Japanese!!! I can understand only destination name and time. But i don't know if there're any announcements about delay!
Now my feet began to be frozen!! I could feel that my toes were a bit numb. I was waiting, in -7 C, without walking or any movements. So it's damn cold!! I waited a bit longer on the platform coz i had no idea when the train would arrive...I'd better wait upstairs. The time displayed on the screen was still the same...18.19, shit! So how long I had to wait up there, huh???? i felt that my toes would become gangrene (no enough blood supply and then dead) very soon. I noticed many people also felt that it was very very cold. Some walked downstairs. After 10 mins passed (18.29 i guess) and I didn't want my toes to be gangrene, so I also walked downstairs for a bit (just a bit!) warmer temperature. But I was there for only 1 min, people went up to the platform again and I heard the announcement about my destination and arrival time. So I guess, my train was arriving. Finally, it came! Hmm...it's about 15 mins waiting...my toes were so numb.
When I arrived to my house's station, I still felt numb with my toes. Normally, it takes another 10 mins to walk back home and I really enjoy walking on snow (not ice) while listening to the music...I really like to appreciate the weather and atmosphere around. But yesterday, I kept running!! Both hands and feet were frozen, I didn't want to appreciate anything anymore. Thanks god that my feet and my numb toes still allowed me to run!
I completely forgot the pain at my gum. And I really really miss the damn hot 35 C temperature in Bangkok >_< (40 C is too high)
Yesterday, In Sapporo, It's damn damn damn cold and It's snowing damn damn damn hard!!!!!!! It was my first time to see something like this. It was so windy and snow came from everywhere. I was also told that the train might be delayed.
After I finished my experiment, I waited until it stopped snowing which was so heavy and so windy. Then I used the route which save my money, walking directly from the university to the train station and skipping subway. It takes about 11 blocks. But only after 2 blocks, it started snowing again and heavier and heavier. Luckily, I wore the warmest overcoat I've got and walked so fast, so I didn't feel that cold. I actually really like walking on the ground with new snow, coz I felt like walking on the sand and no slipping!! And that's why I didn't change my mind to go for subway. But it was windy, so all my cloths were attached with snow. My gloves and muffler are all wet (not soaking wet like raining...but wet!) because snow was melted. Shit! My hands got frozen! Muffler then couldn't help warming my face and lower part of face was also frozen. Anyway, it was not that bad, I could keep walking though.
When I arrived to the train station, I felt like I lacked of energy. I also didn't take lunch coz I still had a toothache (gum ache) and then I lost my food appetite. But I had to eat something now. After having some bread, I then went up to the platform which expose to the weather outside (-7 C!!!!!). I've already known the train's arrival time...so I know it's only 5 minutes waiting, I can wait comfortably although it's -7 C. It's supposed to arrive at 18.19...as also shown on screen. Hmm, look at my watch, it's 18.20 already. Why no train arrived??????? There're several announcements about the arrival time and the destinations of each platform. All are in Japanese!!! I can understand only destination name and time. But i don't know if there're any announcements about delay!
Now my feet began to be frozen!! I could feel that my toes were a bit numb. I was waiting, in -7 C, without walking or any movements. So it's damn cold!! I waited a bit longer on the platform coz i had no idea when the train would arrive...I'd better wait upstairs. The time displayed on the screen was still the same...18.19, shit! So how long I had to wait up there, huh???? i felt that my toes would become gangrene (no enough blood supply and then dead) very soon. I noticed many people also felt that it was very very cold. Some walked downstairs. After 10 mins passed (18.29 i guess) and I didn't want my toes to be gangrene, so I also walked downstairs for a bit (just a bit!) warmer temperature. But I was there for only 1 min, people went up to the platform again and I heard the announcement about my destination and arrival time. So I guess, my train was arriving. Finally, it came! Hmm...it's about 15 mins waiting...my toes were so numb.
When I arrived to my house's station, I still felt numb with my toes. Normally, it takes another 10 mins to walk back home and I really enjoy walking on snow (not ice) while listening to the music...I really like to appreciate the weather and atmosphere around. But yesterday, I kept running!! Both hands and feet were frozen, I didn't want to appreciate anything anymore. Thanks god that my feet and my numb toes still allowed me to run!
I completely forgot the pain at my gum. And I really really miss the damn hot 35 C temperature in Bangkok >_< (40 C is too high)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home